“For more than 30 years, Samsung has continued to push the boundaries of what is possible to deliver innovative consumer memory experiences,” said Un-Soo Kim, Senior Vice President of Branded Product Marketing, Memory Business at Samsung Electronics. “Our V-NAND technology for NVMe-based storage products is our most recent advancement in the NVMe era.”
- sequential read and write transfer speeds of 3,500 MB/s and 2,100 MB/s
- random read and write IOPS of up to 440,000 and 360,000
- 5 aastat garantiid – kuni 1,2 BT andmete kirjutamist (PBW)
“We were proud to erect the NVMe era last year with the introduction of our 950 PRO SSD. Now, with the introduction of the NVMe 960 PRO and 960 EVO SSDs, Samsung is once again taking the next step in the multi-terabyte SSD technology and the storage revolution, providing users higher capacities and speeds than ever before within an NVMe PCIe drive to create new possibilities for consumers and business professionals,” Kim added.
- Samsung Intelligent TurboWrite technology
- read and write speeds 3,200 MB/s and 1,900 MB/s
- random read speed reaches up to 380,000 IOPS
- random write speed up to 360,000 IOPS.
- 3 aastat garantiid – 400TB andmete kirjutamist (TBW)
960 PRO ja 960 EVO SSDs on ülemaailmselt kättesaadavad alates oktoobrist, eeldatavad hinnad on 329,99 dollarit ja 129,99 dollarit.